What is in the pack
1 OBSTAR Obstetrics TENS unit,
2 AA batteries,
Set of 4 9cm x 4cm electrodes
Set of 2 leads,
1 instruction manual
2 year replacement warranty on machine
We guarantee the 2 AA batteries for 6 months
Soft carry case
Instructions for using OBSTAR obstetrics TENS for Childbirth
Tens is easy and safe to use, but it is IMPORTANT you read the instructions fully before use if you are unsure please check with your doctor.
1. Do not use within the first 36 weeks of pregnancy except on the advice of your Doctor or Midwife.
2. Do not place electrodes on abdomen during pregnancy.
3. CONTRAINDICTION – TENS units should not be used by people with pacemakers or suffer from epilepsy.
4. Do not place the electrodes on the neck, head, over the heart, on the side of the body or unbroken or inflamed skin skin.
5. TENS equipment should not be used when bathing or operating vehicles or potentially hazardous equipment.
6. ELECTRONIC FETAL MONITORING EQUIPMENT can be affected by TENS use.
7. Always keep TENS equipment out of reach of children.
8. Care should be taken that the unit is not dropped, ideally it should be held or clipped to your clothing.
9. Please keep the TENS dry and away from Body fluids.
10. Keep the TENS away from sources of magnetic fields for example, TV’s microwave ovens as these may affect the LCD screen.
ARTG Number: 128036
Please note: Pregnant women should seek advise from your Doctor prior to using TENS Machines. People who suffer epilepsy, have a pacemaker fitted cannot use Tens Machines.