The 8cmx4cm (set of 4) blue electrodes are made with quality a grade gel and can be used in all machines which have the 2mm pin.
These pads are especially sort after by women who use tens machines for childbirth, the large 8cm x 4cm size picks up a larger area on the back.
The larger pad is also very helpful with knee pain as the user can place 2 pads on one knee and 2 electrodes on the other knee, so this replaces the need to use 4 pads on one knee.
Please choose your product carefully as the electrodes are a consumable and unfortunately no refunds will be given if you choose the wrong type.
The pads are quality a grade gel and have a mesh backing.
Quality electrodes distribute the electricity evenly across the whole area
The electrodes can be used multiple times
Instructions for application
(1) Apply the electrode to unbroken skin. Thoroughly cleanse application site to remove any lotions,dirt, etc. Remove jewelry from area that will be covered by electrode.
(2) Remove electrode from plastic/poly bag and fit to the area of the body to be treated. Ensure the electrode fits securely and smoothly, leaving no creases or wrinkles in the electrode. Avoid stretching the electrode too much.
(3) Attach the lead wire to the stimulator (read stimulator instruction manual for further details).
(4) Make sure that the stimulator is turned off prior to removing the electrode.
(1) The life of the product is a direct result of the use, care, and storage of the item. The electrode must not be used if torn or damaged and high stimulation widths are needed.
(1) Always return the garment to the plastic/polybag provided, after use. Do not leave in humid conditions and store in a dry safe area.
(1) The electrode is not sterile.
(2) Keep the control unit dry and away from a source of heat.
(3) Never connect to high-frequency surgical device.
(4) The long-term effects of stimulation have not been established.
(5) This device is for short-term use only.
(6) Do not apply to broken skin. Should skin rash occur, discontinue use and contact your physician.
(7) Do not use the electrode for electro-stimulation in suspected or known cases of any muscle disorder, have or had epilepsy, persons with pacemaker implant or pregnancy.
(8) The stimulator and connecting lead wires used with this garment must be in compliance with the related standards
Storage: After every use please ensure you place back on the plastic liner and put back into the plastic bag.
Do not use soap or any substances that may hinder the effectiveness of the adhesive.
Generally, the electrodes can be used multiple times.
The electrodes are of high-quality carbon gel.
Discontinue use and notify medical practitioner if a rash develops.